Realization of project
1. Building a rain reservoir with a low fountain.
2. Fixing an underground storage volume of 13 m<sup>3</sup>, of which the collected rainwater will be used for flushing the toilet in the school canteen.
3. Fixing above ground rainwater tanks that will collect water from individual sections. Later water will be used for watering plants and bougainvillea.
4. Building a rain garden.
5. Creating the vegetation wall from the concrete area in front of the school canteen and gym.
6. Planting 16 pieces of maple trees in the „dry feet“ area.
7. The meteorological station will be installed for the purpose of practical training.